“Romantic Weekend for Two” Reservation “B” – Three Night Package
Take the time for a romantic getaway in a beautiful Canadian destination spot.
This second couple’s getaway will allow you to reconnect with each other in a must-visit destination. The weekend will begin with your check-in at the Vineyard Suite on Friday at 3:00 pm. Get settled in, unwind & relax. Then it’s off to Coopers Hawk Vineyards for your wine tasting at 6:30 pm with dinner to follow, reservations at 7:00 pm.
- Start with tastings of their wines; choose a special bottle of wine to include with dinner for two while dining at The Vines restaurant.
- When you arrive back to your suite, tiki-style torches will align the walkway to a beautiful romantic fire & enjoy the firefly display by the thousands at dusk.
Saturday at 11:30 am
- A custom wine tour by “Horse Drawn Carriage “will arrive to pick you up for a beautifully decadent afternoon. The tour may take four to five hours as the “clickity-clack” of the Carriage Horses move slowly. Be prepared to enjoy the history and exhibits while a gourmet lunch with linens is prepared for an intimate luncheon for two at J.R. Homestead Park.
- Take in the beauty of Lake Erie as you will be dining waterfront. The Horse & Carriage waits to take you on a trip to three of our finest wineries for tastings, shopping and story-telling of the simple country living that we experience living amongst many vineyards, orchards, and lavender fields.
- Return back to your suite and enjoy a siesta in a double hammock that sways between two firs. Your fire will be prepared along with the citronella torches for you to light at your convenience.
- Take a short 15 minute walk to Paglione Estate Winery for a late dinner. Homemade wood oven pizza’s, your choice of pizza along with a bottle of wine and finish with homemade gelato ice cream. Simple but delicious!
- In late afternoon at 4:00pm enjoy a complimentary late lunch or early dinner for two with prepared wine tastings. Treat yourself to a bottle of wine with live music on the patio at Oxley Estate Winery. The menu is always prepared to delight!
Check-out is at 11:00am Monday morning.
Total price for package is $1550.00*
This completes your time with us at The Vineyard Suite and we hope you have had a beautiful romantic time together making happy memories! We look forward to having you come visit for more romantic getaways!
Seven National Parks To Enjoy
Witnessing migration activity at the Spring Shorebird Celebration in May is one of the highlights of this area.
The Chrysler Canada Greenway is a 10 minute ride located in Harrow. Chrysler Canada Greenway is a nearly 50 kilometer multi-use trail that is at the southern most section of the Trans Canada Trail. It connects natural areas, rich agricultural lands, historically and architecturally significant structures, award winning wineries, and many other features that make the Essex Region unique.
Jack Miners and Hillman Marsh Conservation are located close to each other 20 minutes by car. Jack Miner became the founder of the Migratory Waterfowl Refuge System by establishing the Jack Miner Migratory Bird Sanctuary in 1904. It is located in Kingsville, Ontario, Canada. With five kilometers of trails around this precious marshland habitat, Hillman Marsh draws wildlife and people from both near and far. Adjacent to Lake Erie, the walking trails, nature centre, washrooms and viewing towers at Hillman Marsh can be accessed from the main entrance.
Ojibway Nature Centre and Ojibway Park is 40 minutes by car and along your travels back to The Vineyard Suite located just 20 min. from us is Holiday BeachConservation. Ojibway and Holiday Beach makes for a great day excursion. Ojibway your guide to nature and wildlife in the Windsor Region along with Holiday Beach globally recognized significant important birding area, provides spectacular bird watching opportunities, especially during spring and fall migrations.
Every year, come and be part of spring migration at Point Pelee National Park, the special place where birds and birders meet. It’s a 40 minute drive along the Shores of Erie and in the opposite direction of Ojibway Park.
Drive time for J.R. Homestead Conservation is five minutes by car. A visit to the John R. Park Homestead Conservation Area will take you back in time to the 1850s. The house and farm buildings of John and Amelia Park are restored to bring the nineteenth century to life. Explore the Park’s magnificent Classical Revival home, built in 1842, taste baking from the kitchen fireplace or play with a wooden toy in the children’s bedrooms.
The Vineyard Suite is also situated directly in the middle of 18 plus wineries. Your suite has everything you would need for easy traveling. Take time during your travels and enjoy some of the finest restaurants & bistros, wine tasting or just relax and take in the beauty of the vineyards, orchards, and lavender farms.
Contact us for pricing and to customize your package.
I hope this helps when researching the area!
※ Security Deposit and Gratuities Not Included